Thank you for your registration to the ONE Convention. We are extremely excited, as you surely are, expecting a true connection.
We are getting ready to welcome you and your children and provide you with a convenient and comfortable environment that will allow you the freedom to participate in convention events.
However, because we all wish to achieve connection and progress on our path, please consider the following limitations:
Parents of teens between the ages of 13-17:
- Teens aged 13-17 can take part in all convention activities, as equals, together with the adults.
- Teens aged 13-17 may also volunteer to help in any position as well as in helping with the Children’s Program.
- Please note that idle behaviour is not acceptable (i.e. hanging out in the halls with other teens, etc). Therefore, please refrain from bringing with you teens who do not wish to be part of the convention or the group.
Parents of children between the ages of 5-12:
- There will be a complete Children’s Program for children ages 5-12 at the Convention.
- The Children’s Program will begin each morning before the start of the morning lesson, and will end prior to dinnertime, at which time the children will return to the supervision of their parents.
- Please note that children under the age of 12 will not be admitted into the main Convention hall for the majority of convention activities.
Parents of children under the age of 4:
- We have a room fully dedicated to housing children four (4) years old or younger that are accompanied and taken care of by one of their parents.
- This room will be equipped with audio-visual equipment broadcasting all convention events, as well as games for the children for you and your children’s convenience.
- Please note that one of the parents of children four (4) years old or younger will not be able to attend convention events as there will be no admittance into the main Convention hall to children under the age of four (4) for the majority of convention activities.
Kids’ Program Coordinators