A Great Rule Concerning the Constant Mochin and the Ascents of the Partzufim and the Worlds during the Six Thousand Years
134) It has already been explained that the emergence of the Gadlut of the GAR and ZAT de Nekudim came in three sequences, by way of the three points Holam, Shuruk, Hirik (Item 86). From this you can understand that there are two kinds of completion of ten Sefirot for reception of Mochin de Gadlut.
The first is through ascension and integration in the Upper One, that is, when ZON de AK illuminated the new Light through the Tabur into the Keter de Nekudim and lowered the lower Hey from Nikvey Eynaim de Keter to its Peh. Thus, the fallen AHP de Keter that were in AVI rose and returned to their degree in Keter, completing its ten Sefirot.
It is considered that at that state, GE de AVI attached to AHP de Keter rose along with them. Hence, AVI, too, are included in the ten complete Sefirot of Keter, since the lower one that rises to the Upper One becomes like it (Item 93). It is therefore considered that AVI, too, obtained the AHP that they lacked to complete their ten Sefirot, by their integration in Keter. This is the first kind of Mochin de Gadlut.
135) The second kind is a degree that was completed into ten Sefirot by itself when ZON de AK illuminated the new Light through the Yesod de AK, called “the point of Shuruk,” to AVI, and lowered the lower Hey from Nikvey Eynaim de AVI themselves to their Peh. By that, they elevated the Kelim de AHP de AVI from the place to which they fell in ZAT to the Rosh de AVI, and completed their ten Sefirot. Thus, now AVI are completed by themselves, since now they have obtained the actual Kelim de AHP that they lacked.
Yet, in the first kind, when they received their completion from the Keter through Dvekut with its AHP, they were actually still deficient of the AHP. But owing to their Hitkalelut in Keter, they received an illumination from their AHP, which sufficed only to complete them in ten Sefirot while they were still in the place of Keter, and not at all when they departed thence to their own place.
136) Similarly, there are two kinds of completions in the ZAT, too:
During the illumination of Shuruk and the ascension of AHP de AVI, at which time the GE de ZAT that are attached to them rose along with them to AVI, too, where they received an AHP to complete their ten Sefirot. These AHP are no longer their real AHP, but only illumination of AHP, sufficient to complete the ten Sefirot while they are in AVI, and not at all upon their descent to their own place.
The completion of the ten Sefirot, which the ZAT obtained during the Hitpashtut of Mochin from AVI to the ZAT, by which they, too, lowered their ending lower Hey from their Chazeh to the Sium Raglin of AK and elevated their TNHY from BYA and connected them to their degree, to Atzilut. Then, had they not been broken and died, they would have been completed with ten complete Sefirot by themselves, since now they have obtained the actual AHP that they lacked.
137) In the four Partzufim that emerged from AVI into Kelim de HGT, as well as in the four Partzufim that emerged from YESHSUT to the Kelim de TNHYM (Items 107-109), there are these two kinds of completions of ten Sefirot, too. This is because first, each of them was completed by their adhesion with the AHP de AVI and YESHSUT while they were still at the Rosh. This is the first kind of completion of the ten Sefirot. Afterwards, when they expanded to BYA, they wanted to be completed by completing the second kind of ten Sefirot. This applies to the Sefirot within Sefirot, too.
138) You should know that these five Partzufim of Atzilut, Atik, AA, AVI, and ZON were established in permanence , and no diminution applies to them (Item 126). Atik emerged at the level of Keter; AA at the level of Hochma; AVI at the level of Bina; and ZON at the level of ZA, VAK without a Rosh.
Thus, the Kelim de AHP that were sorted for them, from the period of Gadlut, were considered the completion of the first kind of ten Sefirot, by way of the point of Holam that shown in Keter de Nekudim. At that time AVI, too, were completed by the Keter and obtained illumination of Kelim de AHP (Item 134). Hence, even though Atik, AA, and AVI all had ten complete Sefirot at the Rosh, no GAR expanded from it to their Gufim. Even Partzuf Atik had only VAK, without a Rosh, at the Guf, and so did AA and AVI.
The reason for this is that the pure is sorted first. Hence, only the completion of the first kind of ten Sefirot was sorted in them, from the perspective of its ascension to the Upper One, that is, the illumination of the Kelim de AHP, which suffices to complete the ten Sefirot in the Rosh. But there is still no Hitpashtut from the Rosh to the Guf, since when AVI were included in Keter de Nekudim, they settled for the illumination of AHP by the power of Keter, and not at all for their Hitpashtut to their own place, from Peh de Keter de Nekudim downwards (Item 135). And since the bodies of Atik and AA and AVI were in VAK without a Rosh, it is all the more so with ZON themselves, considered the common Guf de Atzilut that emerged in VAK without a Rosh.
139) Yet, this was not so in AK. Rather, the whole quantity that emerged in the Roshim of the Partzufim of AK expanded to their Gufim, too. Hence, all five Partzufim of Atzilut are regarded as merely VAK of the Partzufim of AK. This is why they are called “the new MA” or “MA of the five Partzufim of AK,” that is, the level of ZA, which is MA without GAR. GAR are Galgalta, AB, SAG, since the heart of the degree is measured according to its expansion to the Guf, from the Peh down. And since the first three Partzufim do not spread into the Guf, but only VAK without a Rosh, they are considered MA, which is the level of VAK without a Rosh, with respect to the five Partzufim de AK.
140) Thus, Atik de Atzilut, with the level of Keter at the Rosh, is considered VAK to Partzuf Keter de AK, and lacks Neshama, Haya, Yechida de Keter de AK. AA de Atzilut, having the level of Hochma at the Rosh, is considered VAK to Partzuf AB de AK, which is Hochma, lacking Neshama, Haya, Yechida de AB de AK.
AVI de Atzilut, with the level of Bina at the Rosh, are considered VAK of Partzuf SAG de AK, and lack Neshama, Haya, Yechida de SAG de AK. ZON de Atzilut are considered VAK de Partzuf MA and BON de AK, and lack Neshama, Haya, Yechida de MA and BON de AK. And YESHSUT and ZON are always on the same degree—one being the Rosh and the other being the Guf.
141) The completion of the AHP of the ten Sefirot of the second kind are sorted through raising MAN from good deeds of the lower ones. This means that they complete AVI, with respect to themselves, as in the point of Shuruk. At that time, AVI themselves lower the lower Hey from their Nikvey Eynaim and raise their AHP to them. Then they have the strength to bestow upon the ZAT, as well, which are ZON, that is, to the Gufim from Above downwards. This is because the GE de ZON, attached to the AHP de AVI, are drawn along with them to AVI, and receive the completion of their ten Sefirot from them (Item 94).
At that time, the full amount of Mochin in AVI are given to the ZON that rose along with them to their AHP, as well. Hence, when the five Partzufim de Atzilut receive this completion of the second kind, there is GAR to the Gufim of the first three Partzufim— Atik, AA, and AVI de Atzilut—as well as to ZON de Atzilut, the common Guf de Atzilut.
At that time, the five Partzufim of Atzilut rise and clothe the five Partzufim of AK. This is because during the Hitpashtut of GAR to the Gufim of the five Partzufim of Atzilut, they equalize with the five Partzufim of AK:
Atik de Atzilut rises and clothes Partzuf Keter de AK
AA clothes AB de AK
AVI—SAG de AK
And ZON clothes MA and BON de AK.
And then each of them receives Neshama, Haya, and Yechida from its corresponding Behina in AK.
142) Yet, with respect to ZON de Atzilut, these Mochin are regarded as merely the first kind of completion of ten Sefirot. This is because these AHP are not complete AHP, but mere illumination of AHP, which they receive through AVI while they are at the place of AVI. But in their expansion to their own place, they still lack their own AHP (Item 136).
For this reason, all the Mochin that ZON obtains in the 6,000 years are considered “Mochin of ascension,” since they can obtain Mochin de GAR only when they rise to the place of GAR, as then they are completed by them. But if they do not rise to the place of GAR, they cannot have Mochin, since the ZON still have to sort the second kind of Mochin, and this will happen only at the end of correction.
143) Thus we have explained that the Mochin of the five permanent Partzufim in Atzilut are from the first kind of sorting of Kelim de AVI. In the world of Nekudim, this illumination is called “illumination of Tabur” or “the point of Holam.” Even AVI have only the first kind of completion; hence, no illumination of GAR spreads from the Roshim of Atik, AA, and AVI to their own Gufim and to ZON, since ZAT de Nekudim, too, received none of that illumination of the Holam (Item 88).
And the Mochin of the 6,000 years, through the end of correction, which come through the lower ones’ raising of MAN, are considered sorting of Kelim to complete the second kind of ten Sefirot de AVI. In the world of Nekudim, this illumination is called “illumination of the Yesod” or “the point of Shuruk,” since then AVI raise their own AHP, to which the GE de ZAT are attached, as well. Hence, ZAT, too, receive Mochin de GAR in the place of AVI. Thus, these Mochin reach the Gufim of the five Partzufim of Atzilut and the common ZON, except they must be above, in the place of GAR, and clothe them.
In the future, at the end of correction, ZON will receive the completion of the second kind of ten Sefirot, and will lower the concluding lower Hey from their Chazeh, which is Parsa de Atzilut, to the place of Sium Raglin de AK (Item 136). At that time TNHY de ZON in BYA will connect to the degree of ZON de Atzilut, and Sium Raglin de Atzilut will equalize with Sium Raglin de AK. Then the Messiah King will appear, as it is written, “And His feet shall stand… upon the mount of Olives.” Thus, it has been thoroughly clarified that there is no correction to the worlds during the 6,000 years, except through ascension.
 Translator’s note: “in permanence” is also referred to as “the constant state.”