Lesson Topics for the Moldova Kabbalah Convention
How to dissolve:
- For everyone to break out of their “Self”
- To begin to feel the state of “We”
- To feel the Creator inside “Us”
I feel that:
- Everyone has the same intent as I do
- It has a compulsory effect on me;
- We influence each other in a good, kind way
- I am surrounded by an environment that warms me up to the point of melting
- Swim with the current
- Completely eliminate their “Self”
- Feel the influence of the society on him
- Act along with them, as if one has no strength of his own
- Give in to the influence of the group
- Continue to dissolve in it more proactively
- How do I exalt my friends?
- How do I help the friends to dissolve in each other?
- How do we reach the state of ascent?
- We begin to rejoice at what we lack today;
- Yesterday’s achievement; last night we reached a great collective ascent, which is gone today
- This is a good state, the next state is greater than the last
- How do we work with it?
- How do we help each other?
- How does a ten help another ten?
- How do we turn to the Creator?
- How do we form a prayer?
- First, we thank the Creator for bringing us to this state, after we’ve determined this state to be necessary.
- Second, we have to be grateful that the Creator has brought us to this state.
- Third, what should we ask for?
- Gratitude: any request to the Creator must include gratitude for the state that one finds himself in, otherwise one can not form the right request.
- Request: what is it?
- How do we figure out the right request to the Creator from each person?
- And request to the ten?
- How to arrive at a single question from the center of the ten?
- If we reach such a state, then everything is clearly aimed toward the Creator.
- We will all be checking whether anyone has received any answers from the Creator
- We will check what we have heard
- Raise your hands, each from his heart and mind, tell everyone what you have heard
- Discuss the answer, how does it affect our connection
- We are trying to determine a mutual contact with the Creator from our unity
- We demand, we desire, we request, seek a two-way contact with the Creator
- What else are we lacking in order to achieve it?
- A greater connection between us
- “Align” yourselves with each other
- Just like you tune a device, when you fine tune it, set up the parameters in order to establish the right frequency and feel the Creator within us
- A few excerpts, like “There is none else besides Him”:
- The Creator is in everything
- We are inside Him, we can not escape Him
- He is the only one who’s “spinning” all of us around
- Any states that we undergo all come from Him and are inside Him, within Him
- We must constantly undergo ascents and descents, ascents and descents, precisely in these states:
- We must understand that we will constantly have ascents and descents, and that they will be steeper and steeper. Then, we will clearly understand how to advance.
- The state that we are currently experiencing between us, understanding that it is constantly locking and unlocking, and with such start-stop movements we advance forward
- Therefore, we must create such internal feeling inside us, that this is the only way we advance
- Sometimes we can compare it to the pump car: we pull the lever back and forth, back and forth, and so it moves forward. This is the only way we can advance toward the goal.
- Support is the main thing
- No wonder the Kabbalists said: “Everything I learned, I learned from my students.” This was true for Rabbi Yosi ben Kisma and the others. Thus, the most important thing is the group, the environment.
- If I have a group of my students, even beginners, and I come to them – through them I have a contact with the Creator. If I do not come to them, I will not establish the contact with the Creator. Therefore, it is so important to have an environment, a group.
- This is what we have to praise all the time and constantly hold on to, and keep working on this “pump car” – keep pushing it. They keep pushing it off of them, and I keep pushing it off of myself, and so we keep moving forward.
Lesson 8. Creating the communication center for the Russian-speaking Kli
- We have to make sure that our advancement is more unified and harmonious, that we don’t lose connection with each other
Make sure there is an on-going committee which:
- Connects all the groups
- Has a sense of where/what is happening
- Gives us a full picture of what is happening, and what must be done
For the individual advancement of each person depends on it