Kabbalah Congress in Antalya, Turkey
A first Kabbalah International Congress of its kind, the EurAsian Kabbalah congress will bring two continents together under the common theme of "A United World Is The New Reality."
This congress is open to absolutely everyone, whether new to Kabbalah or studying for years.
We especially encourage anyone who is studying with Bnei Baruch via the Bnei Baruch Education Center on their own or through Kabbalah TV.
The Kabbalah congress experience includes lessons with Michael Laitman, cultural evenings, games for everyone, meals, songs, dancing and most importantly, multitudes of people from different ethnicities, languages, and background coming together at a common point of human unity! Also, the 7-star conditions will guarantee a most comfortable and enjoyable stay at the hotel for both adults and children.
The congress is taking place the Kremlin Palace, Antalya Turkey. We are expecting between 1500-2500 participants so make sure you register as soon as possible because places are limited!
Registration and other Information
- The congress will take place over the course of three
nights from Oct 22-25, 2009.
- Registration for the congress closes on Oct 01, 2009.
After Oct 01, 2009 reservations are not refundable and you will not be
able to change or cancel your reservation
- Hotel registration, check in and check out before and
after the congress are not the responsibility of congress
- For questions about early arrival or about extending
your stay after the congress please contact the tourist agency
Please check visa specifications for your country.
Important to Note:
- Please note that medical care is NOT given freely in Turkey. Please
make sure that you get supplemental travel insurance, so that in the
event of unforeseen circumstances, you will have needed access to
- Congress attendees must be registered and stay at the Kremlin Palace hotel during the congress.
- Guests will stay in double occupancy rooms. Please
write the name of the person you would like to stay with in the comment
section on the registration form; otherwise we will assign another guest to your room ourselves.
The price includes: lodging
[three nights] at the Kremlin Palace hotel + three daily meals.
- Price per adult/child over 12 in a double occupancy
room - $320
- Price per child 2-12 years old - $160
- Price per child 0-2 years old - free
For your attention:
- Up to two adults + two children under 12 can stay in
- Please write the name of the person you would like to
stay with in the comment section of your registration form; otherwise we
will assign people to rooms ourselves.
- You will not be able to make changes to your
reservation from the moment you register and until you check out of the
The hotel is located on a private beach stretch on
Belek - Aksu conveniently situated 30 kms from the centre of Antalya
and 20 kms from Antalya
to the hotel:
Organized groups of congress attendees (more than
twenty people) can contact the tourist agency to arrange an organized bus from the airport
to the hotel and back.
For more information about the
hotel please visit the Kremlin